We meet again.
I don't remember the first time, for it was before the veil was in place. Your name, qualities and face seemed so familiar as shown to me by our "piya". "You and her are so much alike." spoken softly through her endearing smile, in her broken english. So there we were, pre-existence sisters, unfamiliar common blood and now, anticipating journey-taking, first cousins. Who woulda guessed what the reading of your inspired writings the night following our arrival would bring. I did not speak the flood of feelings and images that came to my mind. Only a smiling nod and word of admiration and quick phrase, "we need to talk later." I didn't know what we would speak of, I would depend on the moments' whisperings for that. The few days following I watched, listened and anticipated the spiritual exchange that was to come. I was thrilled to have such a quick connection with you. That rarely happens, I tread lightly and am cautious how much I share of me. I trust you. I feel a gentle kindness and a knowing from you. Your writing on October 10th set the stage and was a divine preparation for the exchange that came. I know, you know that He waits for you. The powerful principle of faith and the drawing from the power of heaven that is available to all of us, is now longing for use, from you.
There are no coincidenses, nothing is by chance, there is a plan, what is your place in it? So what is 42 years in eternity? Only a blink, a breath. That breath and blink of the newborn entering the next world. We only need to make that action, so we can see and breath, all that we can take in. The only limits are those we create.
No comments:
Post a Comment